Become a Member
How to Join
To become a member of the Mendocino 4×4 Club, you must be 18 years of age, have participated in a club run, and you need to attend a regular scheduled meeting and be voted in. You will also need to pay your required dues. Current dues are $30.00 per year. If your not already a member of the California Association of 4 Wheel Drive Clubs (CA4WDC) you will also also need to register as a member of the CA4WDC.
Benefits of Membership
You’ll benefit by being a part a great 4X4 club in the area. You’ll have fun with your fellow members on runs and at meetings. You’ll discover new off highway opportunities throughout the state. You’ll learn the value of traveling together as a group. You’ll gain new friends with common interests and you’ll be doing some good for the community.
You also have the following benefits:
- As a member you receive a membership decals for your vehicle
- Eligibility to participate in all association-sponsored events
- The right to representation for voting on association matters
- Special email alerts on public land matters and related issues
- Access to our annual club directory
Who can be a member of the Mendocino 4×4 Club?
Anyone with street legal four wheel drive vehicle can apply for membership.
What are the requirements?
- Must be 18 years of age with a valid California drivers license
- Must own or have access to 4wd vehicle in order to attend club sponsored “runs”
- Must attend two regular club meetings within 6 months
- Must be voted in to the club by it’s members
- Must pay required club membership dues
What does it cost?
All members must pay $30.00 per year (pro-rated if joining mid year. See due schedule for rates.) in order to maintain member status. The Mendocino 4×4 club is part of a larger state wide organization CA4WDC as such you must also be a member of the CA4WDC. The fees for becoming a CA4WDC member is $45.00 annually (also pro-rated). Your membership with the CA4WDC has it’s own benefits including access to CA4WDC sponsored runs, decals and dash plaque for your vehicle. You will also receive a copy of the bi-monthly magazine In Gear.